Jim Wiederhold, President
Contact Jim Wiederhold
Jim Wiederhold, President of Wiederhold & Associates, has over 31 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
For the past 26 years, Jim has assisted over 1800 VP, SR VP and C level executives successfully transition to the next level with enhanced skills and behaviors. Working with so many executives over this span of years has afforded Jim the unique insight into how the industry has evolved and changed and how executives need to adapt in order to continue their success. That experience, coupled with his experience in a broad spectrum of industries, including banking, insurance, healthcare, retail and manufacturing, has helped Jim build a successful company.
Jim and his team of dedicated professionals provide customized programs designed with each client’s particular needs in mind. From career coaching, onboarding, network expansion, external and internal transition to Emotional Intelligence and Executive Coaching, with an emphasis on a partnership approach. The focus of Jim’s programs is to achieve balance between business and personal goals/desires as well as share honest and constructive feedback that so many leaders want but aren’t getting.
Jim has a B.A. in Economics from Colby College in Waterville, Maine and has done graduate work at Adelphia University. He has authored numerous articles on transition and is certified in the Hogan assessment as well as The Leadership Profile 360. Outside of work, Jim enjoys his family, staying and living healthy, and constantly learning on a personal and professional level. Jim believes that successful people are all in some level of transition leading to transformation all the time.
Other Members of the Wiederhold & Associates Team
- J. Larry Tyler, FACHE, FHFMA, CMPE, Master Career Coach for Senior Players
- Erin Davis, Vice President, Client Operations and Finance
- Chris Ekrem, Vice President, Business Development and Operations
- Michelle Carter-Banzhaf, Vice President, Career Transition Services/Project Management Office
- Claire Sakaoka, Vice President, Marketing and Branding
- Deanna Nielsen, Career Transition Specialist, Leads Specialist
- Jaylene Elmslie, Career Transition Specialist
- Martha Padilla, Career Transition Specialist
- Joy Goldman, RN, MS, PCC, Professionally Certified Leaders
- Cynthia Hanson, Executive Resume Service
- Margo Flores, Executive Resume Service
- Greg Nielsen, Executive Advisor
- Mike Harbour, DISC Assessments
- Sandy Somers, MS
- EHR Communications, Tim Dyzacky, Executive Healthcare Marketing Consultant